Dark Horse Athletics is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include overall management of small office setting and will report directly to the Manager. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and have 5+ years of experience.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule staffing
- Plan and run staff meetings
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile customer accounts
- Provide all forms of support to customers
- Manage client database to maintain integrity, track projects, and track/collect billings
- Provide support to all employees
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- 5+ years as an administrative assistant or office manager
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Drive
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- 4-year College degree required
- This is a full-time position offering 40 hours per week.
- FHIT Hockey has this positions available at all 3 campus’s (Blaine, MN; Hudson, WI; and Plymouth, MN).
- This position would be eligible for benefits after trail period of 60 days.
- Starting Hourly would be $19.
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with an attached resume here.