Guidance $995 / year
Designed to give families the basic tools to self-promote. The realities of the recruiting process is outlined, junior league and college conference targets are identified, and a recruiting calendar, current contact information, plus basic tactics are shared.
SmarterHockey emails and podcasts topical information three times during the year.
- Planning Meeting (recruiting process and promotion strategy)
- Recruiting Calendar, Target League & Team information with contacts
- Email and podcast topical information
Advising $1,500 / year
Smart, strategic advice designed to effectively promote players to targeted junior teams and hockey colleges where they will best “Match and Fit.” SmarterHockey designs a personalized promotion strategy, then implements that strategy to showcase the player as a junior hockey tender, draft pick, or invited main camp prospect, and to hockey colleges as a recruited or scholarship player.
- Planning Meeting (plan and prioritize)
- Scheduling Meeting (targeted showcases and camp dates, progress dates set)
- SmarterHockey player direct promotion to junior team and hockey colleges (personal meetings, emails, phone calls to scouts and coaches) for one year
- Family advice updates and phone call strategizing
- Q & A availability all year
Academic Plus Advising Packages
Academic Report + Guidance $1,695 ($250 savings)
This foundational package guides a family’s self-help hockey college search.
Academic Profile + Advising $2,695 ($500 savings)
This comprehensive package implements SmarterHockey’s “Match and Fit” philosophy to target hockey college promotion to schools where the player will thrive academically and socially.