*Must have been a Bantam (1st or 2nd Year) in the 2021-2022 Hockey season*
STMA Arena, Albertville, MN
FHIT MEMBERSHIP DETAILS:
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
EACH FHIT MEMBERSHIP DAY INCLUDES:
- 1 hour of on-ice skills & position specific training
- 1 hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 hour of off-ice shooting & stick handling clinic
ADDITIONAL FHIT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Spring and Fall Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills
- Classroom and Online
- FHIT Performance App
- Competitive small area games
- Individual Game
- Analytics and Video Analysis
- FHIT Academy access
WE ONLY ACCEPT 25 PLAYERS AT EACH LEVEL.
SUMMER ICE SCHEDULE
1 hour of ice will be offered 4 days a week Monday – Thursday. Thursday is Game Day.
There is a 2 step process to becoming a FHIT Member for the FHIT Season.
Application: Complete the online application, you will hear from our staff within 24hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of their status after they have been scouted by a FHIT Director.
Purchase: All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the FHIT program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secured once players have submitted a deposit for the FHIT Season.