HIGH SCHOOL BOYS MEMBERSHIP
*Must have played either Varsity or JV in the 2023-2024 Hockey season*
Super Rink, Blaine, MN
FHIT MEMBERSHIP DETAILS:
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/competitive games.
EACH FHIT MEMBERSHIP DAY INCLUDES:
- 1 hour of on-ice skills & position specific training
- 1 hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 hour of off-ice shooting & stick handling clinic
ADDITIONAL FHIT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Spring and Fall Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills
- Classroom and Online
- TEAMBUILDR App
- Competitive small area games
- Individual Game
- Analytics and Video Analysis
- FHIT Academy access
We only accept 30 players at each level.
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training up to:
3 days a week from March-May
4 days a week from June-August
3 days a week through October 30th
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Sunday – Thursday. Ice times will be between 3:00pm – 9:10pm.
Summer Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 4 days a week Monday – Thursday. Typically players will have 2 morning time slots, 2 afternoon time slots. Thursday is Game Day.
Fall Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Monday – Thursday. Ice times will be between 3:00pm – 8:00pm. Thursday is Game Day.
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
1. Application: We are no longer receiving applications for the 2023 MAP & FHIT Season.
However, if you would like to inquire about training options or about the 2024 season, please
reach out to one of our below campuses:
Kari (Hudson) – Kari@maphockey.net
Skylar (Plymouth/STMA) – Skylar@maphockey.net
Jenny (Blaine) – Jenny@maphockey.net
Kirby (Blaine) – Kirby@maphockey.net