*Must have been a Peewee (1st or 2nd Year) in the 2018-2019 Hockey season*
Hudson Civic Center, Hudson, WI
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training up to:
3 days a week from April-May
4 days a week from June-August
3 days a week through September
- We will split players up into 2 groups: Tier 2 which will be 2nd year Peewee’s, and Tier 3 which will be 1st year Peewee’s.
- This program runs similar to a camp in that there is a drop off and pick up time each day. Each day players will participate in 1 hour of ice, 1 hour of dry-land workout, and 45 minutes of shooting and stick handling clinic.
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come twice per week.
- Weekly schedule will be 2 days in the morning and 2 days in the afternoon.
- Weekly position specific training.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
We only accept 30 players at each level.
Membership cost: $2,095 ($1995 if paid in full)