The FHIT Hockey Membership was created for individuals who want to compete and challenge themselves in a quality training environment on a more intense but flexible schedule. Memberships are offered in Blaine, Hudson and Plymouth.
The FHIT Membership program develops hockey players during the 8 months outside of the High School season and mentors, scouts and recruit’s players during their regular season. For 13 years, FHIT has worked tirelessly to offer everything a player needs to develop.
When: Membership spans the entire off-season starting from March (the week after the Boys State HS Tourney) up to Youth Tryouts in October and HS Tryouts in November. We offer over 50-160 hours of ice depending on age.
FHIT Membership Typical Day includes:
- 1 hour of on-ice skills & position specific training
- 1 hour of off-ice development
- 1 hour of off-ice shooting & stick handling clinic
Additional Membership Features include:
- Player ice and dryland testing – offered every month
- Nutrition Seminars
- Competitive league and small area games
- Personal Video Database/ Unlimited Video storage
- Academy access