*Must have completed one year at U15 by the 2019-2020 Hockey season*
Super Rink, Blaine, MN
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training up to:
3 days a week from March-May
3 days a week from June-August
3 days a week through September
- Each day players will have the opportunity to participate in 1 hour of ice, 1 hour of dry-land workout, and 1 hour of shooting and stick handling clinic.
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come twice per week. (Total number of ice hours is 90, that $25 per ice hour not including any of the shooting, or dry-land!)
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
We only accept 40 players at each level.
Membership cost: $2,295