*Must have been a Bantam (1st or 2nd Year) in the 2019-2020 Hockey season*
Hudson Civic Center, Hudson, WI
FHIT Membership Details
- Each day players will participate in 1 hour of ice, 1 hour of dry-land workout, and 1 hour of shooting and stick handling clinic.
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come twice per week.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training up to:
4 days a week from June-August
3 days a week through September 30th
Spring Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Sunday - Thursday. Ice times will be between 3:00pm - 8:00pm.
Summer Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 4 days a week Monday - Thursday. Typically players will have 2 morning time slots, 2 afternoon time slots. Thursday is Game Day.
Fall Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Monday - Thursday. Ice times will be between 3:00pm - 8:00pm. Thursday is Game Day.
We only accept 30 players at each level.