High School Membership
*Must have player Varsity or JV in the 2021-2022 Hockey season*
Hudson Civic Center, Hudson, WI
FHIT Membership Details
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
Each FHIT Membership Day Includes:
- 1 hour of on-ice skills & position specific training
- 1 hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 hour of off-ice shooting & stick handling clinic
Additional FHIT Features Include:
- Spring and Fall Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills Classroom and Online Training
- FHIT Performance App
- Competitive small area games
- Individual Game Analytics and Video Analysis
- FHIT Academy access
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training up to:
3 days a week from March 13th - May 26th
4 days a week from June 13th -August 26th
3 days a week through September 23rd
Spring Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Sunday - Thursday Ice times will be between 3:00pm - 8:00pm.
Summer Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 4 days a week Monday - Thursday. Typically players will have 2 morning time slots, 2 afternoon time slots, and 1 day around the 12:00pm time slot. Thursday is Game Day.
Fall Ice Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 3 days a week Monday - Thursday. Ice times will be between 3:00pm - 8:00pm. Thursday is Game Day.
We only accept 30 players at each level.