*Must have been a Peewee (1st or 2nd Year) in the 2020-2021 Hockey season*
Plymouth Ice Center, Plymouth, MN
FHIT Membership Details
- We will split players up into 2 groups: Tier 2 which will be 2nd year Peewee’s, and Tier 3 which will be 1st year Peewee’s
- This program runs similar to a camp in that there is a drop off and pick up time each day.
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come three times a week.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
Each Membership Day Includes:
- 1 Hour of on-ice skills training
- 1 Hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 Hour of off-ice shooting and stickhandling clinic
Additonal FHIT Features Include:
- Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills Classroom
- Competitive small area games
- FHIT Academy access
FHIT membership runs from June – September 2nd - 4 days a week of training (Monday - Thursday)
Summer Weekly Schedule
1 hour of ice will be offered 4 days a week Monday - Thursday. Typically players will have 2 morning time slots, 2 afternoon time slots. Thursday is Game Day.
We only accept 25 players at each level