*Must have completed one year of A Squirts in the 2019-2020 Hockey season*
Plymouth Ice Center, Plymouth, MN
FHIT Membership Details
- This program runs similar to a camp in that there is a drop off and pick up time each day. Each day players will participate in 1 hour of ice, 1 hour of dry-land workout, and 1 hour of shooting and stick handling clinic.
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come twice per week.
- Weekly schedule will be 2 days in the morning and 2 days in the afternoon.
- Weekly position specific training.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
FHIT Membership runs from June - September 28th
4 days a week of training (Monday - Thursday) June-August
2 days a week of training (Monday - Thursday) in September
Summer Weekly Schedule
2 days in the morning and 2 days in the afternoon.
We only accept 20 players at each level.