*MUST HAVE PLAYED SQUIRT DURING THE 2023 – 2024 HOCKEY SEASON*
Hudson Civic Center, Hudson, WI
This program runs similar to a camp in that there is a drop off and pick up time each day.
- There will be 3 certified FHIT Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come three times a week.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/competitive games.
EACH FUTURES MEMBERSHIP DAY INCLUDES:
- 1 Hour of on-ice skills training
- 1 Hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 Hour of off-ice shooting and stickhandling clinic
ADDITIONAL FHIT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Off-Ice Testing
- TEAMBUILDR App
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills Classroom
- Competitive small area games
- FHIT Academy access
FHIT membership runs from June 12th – August 25th – 4 days a week of training (Monday – Thursday) Between 7:00 am-2 pm
WE ONLY ACCEPT 25 PLAYERS AT EACH LEVEL.
SUMMER ICE SCHEDULE
1 hour of ice will be offered 4 days a week Monday – Thursday. Typically players will have 2 morning time slots, 2 afternoon time slots. Thursday is Game Day.
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP
1. Application: We are no longer receiving applications for the
2023 MAP & FHIT Season. However, if you would like to inquire about training options or about the 2024 season, please reach out to one of our below campuses:
Kari (Hudson) – Kari@maphockey.net
Skylar (Plymouth/STMA) – Skylar@maphockey.net
Jenny (Blaine) – Jenny@maphockey.net
Kirby (Blaine) – Kirby@maphockey.net